him, her, and them...

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Trying To Update

Hey All,
I promise that very soon I will be adding a very LONG update with lots of fun pics about what we've been up to. Our old computer crashed so when we finally got a new one I had to figure out how to move pictures. Well so I sat down a few days ago to FINALLY update and I realized that Ryan had added a second, MUCH larger, hard drive and all my pictures are in that one, but my Kodak program is in the first hard drive and they aren't talking to each other. Therefore I still can't access my pics and Ryan has been so busy with work, meetings, and helping his grandmother who was injured that he hasn't gotten around to my oh so signficant pictures. But I promise that very soon there will be another update. Hope you all are doing great.
:-) Me

No comments: