him, her, and them...

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Father's Day



We drove back to SLC on Father's Day, but we left about 3 am so we could get home and spend most of the day with Ryan. I still got to wish my daddy a happy father's day in person and the kids got to wish Ryan one in person too. I can't tell you the last time that has happened, so it was pretty cool. Since we drove all day we were pretty pooped and I was not up for cooking, sorry Ry. So we took him out to his favorite burger joint, 5 Guys Burgers and Fries. It is really yummy and if you ever get a chance, go there. Anyway, we wanted to wish Ryan and all the other father's a very happy special Father's Day. Ryan, thank you for all you do for us and for all the love and affection you shower us with on a daily basis. I only wish I was 1/2 as good to you as you are to us. We love you with all our heart and are so grateful you are ours.

No comments: