him, her, and them...

Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy 10th Anniversary

So our 10th anniversary was on Dec. 18th. I still can't believe it's been that long. It doesn't seem like it at all. I'm so grateful to have married my best friend. Ryan is so amazing. He always makes me feel special, loved, and best of all is knowing that I'm his best friend too. We have our disagreements just like everyone else, but we've only ever gone to bed really mad once. And the result was that neither of us ever even fell asleep. Then in the morning we couldn't even remember why we began the fight in the first place. I love him more than words can express and am so happy everyday knowing he's there when I wake and when I go to sleep. Happy 10th Anniversary!

1 comment:

Ryan and Alicia said...

Okay seriously...after seeing this picture I proptly D.I.ed this shirt. It makes me look 15 lbs heavier than I am. Why didn't my hubby say anything to me before we left the house?!? Oh well, I guess I'll take a picture of myself before I leave the house so I can get an honest look at myself.