him, her, and them...

Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Valentine

I just want to tell my husband that he is fantastic and that I love him beyond anything I ever thought was possible. He is so great to me and the kids and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect Valentine. You make the sun shine for me. You make the hard times bearable and the good time glorious. Thank you for putting up with all my little quirks. You bear it with such patience and grace. Thank you for 10 wonderful Valentine's Days together. I LOVE YOU, Happy Valentine's Day!!

By the way, we went and saw the movie Valentine's Day last night and it was super cute!! A few spots that were very unexpected, but really funny. Totally recommend it!!

1 comment:

Karina said...

You have the cutest family.
I really liked your "DaisyPath" thing, but I couldn't get it to look right on my blog even after following their website's directions - you can see the sad result on my blog. :) Any suggestions?