him, her, and them...

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Girl Weekend

Last weeknd I had a much needed girls weekend. This was the first time I've ever had a night away from Jax and only the second time away from Emma. We started Friday afternoon at the spa and Martina and I had a wonderful European facial. My first facial and definitely not my last. It was wonderful. Then we went up to Park City and checked into our hotel. We had a two room suite. We spent the evening on PC's main street and then visiting for hours in the hotel. The next morning we took our time getting ready, made breakfast and then headed for a day of shopping at the outlets. They had some good deals and we had fun finding fun stuff for ourselves and our kids. Then we ended with lunch at the Loco Lizard. What a spectacular weekend with the most amazing women in my life. Thanks for being such wonderful friends!! Thank you Ryan for giving me the time off and for taking such good care of everything while I was gone.

4 comments:

Serity said...

way jealous!!!

Anne-Marie said...

I am so bummed that I missed it! You all look so pretty in the pic!

Monica Mary said...

Who's up for round 2???

Ryan and Alicia said...

Sign me up!!!