him, her, and them...

Monday, April 26, 2010

Flegal Christmas Party

Last Dec. my mother-in-law's side of the family did their annual Flegal Family Christmas Party. These are always so fun to attend since you usually get to see people you rarely see thoughout the year. They always do a live children's nativity story and Santa always makes a grand entrance. Emma sitting on Santa's lap.

This year's children's nativity also included myself and my neice Sheena. Our little lambs wouldn't be part of the scene without their original sheep herders. As you can see from the right side of this picture. Our husbands thought it was funny and took plenty of pictures.

We had the laziest little suckling lambs.

Ryan and I were impressed that Jax went right up and sat on Santa's lap and never once got upset or looked scared. I thought I'd have to enjoy another child experience for the night. ;-)

No comments: