him, her, and them...

Monday, December 20, 2010

Here Comes Santa Clause

We had a ward Christmas party a little over a week ago and a "surprise" guest came to visit the kids. Can you even begin to imagine who the surprise guest at a family Christmas party might be...we'll I guess I can't fool you! You're right...it was Santa Clause. Emma was all sorts of excited to tell Santa she wants a Diamond Castle Barbie Castle. He was nice enough to notice I was wrinkling my nose when she said that, they don't make that toy anymore, and nicely told her that his elves actually made her something else and it's even better. So, "THANK YOU SANTA!"
Jax is our little man of VERY few words. Not that he doesn't talk, sometimes I can't get him to stop. He just doesn't like to talk to people he doesn't know. So in steps our little translator...Emma. She told Santa for Jax that he wants a Thomas toy. Thank goodness Santa already knew that one and will be able to fill that order. Well, 50% isn't bad I guess.

No comments: