him, her, and them...

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Celebrating Forever

Last Saturday we celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary. No this is not a picture from that evening. We actually ended up celebrating the night before because of a family Christmas party and I actually forgot to take the camera with us when we went out. I just can't pass up the opportunity to thank my fabulous husband for all of his love and support over the past 11 years. He has made me so incredibly happy and I'm hoping he'd say the same about me. ;-) Marriage is such a hard thing and we are always having to work to improve it, but who wants a boring marriage anyway. I know that we aren't perfect, but I know that what we have is real and it's worth working hard for. I'm so grateful to such a caring man who takes care of me and our two beautiful children. I can't wait to grow old and sit on our front sitting area together watching our grandchildren play. I can't wait to watch our hair turn grey and laugh lines turn into wrinkles. Although I will be fighting both of those on my end for as long as possible. I'm so grateful for such a loving marriage and I just wanted my husband to know how much he means to me. Happy Anniversary Ry!

2 comments:

chandy said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Monica Mary said...

Yay for you guys! Here's to eternity!