him, her, and them...

Friday, November 28, 2008

Gobble, Gobble!



We had such a great Thanksgiving! There is so much to be thankful for that I could take up an hour of your time by listing them all. I'm especially thankful for my amazing husband, my beautiful children, and for my faith. I'm also greatful for family, friends and good food ;-). We had a wonderful time with my in-laws this year. It was a quiet, but perfect day! I hope you all had a great day and I just wanted to send my love. Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Bonny said...

Glad you had a great time. I didn't take any pictures, can you believe it?

Kambria said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am getting so excited to see you guys.

Brooke said...

Hey I want to send you an invite what is your address? You have such an adorable family!

jbow said...

Your kids are always so adorable! So glad to have found your blog!