him, her, and them...

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy Last Day of April...I mean November...I mean April?

I just thought I'd share what we woke up to this morning...oh yeah, it's 6 inches of fresh snow. How exciting, especially on the last day of April. The only good thing about spring snow is that it usually is melted by the end of the day.
The potted tree is a new wheeping cherry we just bought last night that we were planning on planting today...guess it'll have to wait until Monday.


View from our front door. That front corner is where our new tree is going. It will replace the old weeping cherry we had to take out last year due to old age, it was almost 70.


Picture of some of my poor tulips all shivering in snow.


Well happy spring to us! Gotta love when spring soccer games are canceled due to snow. You'd think I'd be used to this kind of crazy weather by now, but really I'm just not.


No comments: