him, her, and them...

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Duds

I love Easter, and one of the things I love about it is new Easter clothes. I also love the fact that we always remember to get a new family picture in before said new Easter clothes. Our cute little family hangin' by our daffadils in our backyard.
Ryan and I actually remembered to get a picture of just us for once.

Our sweet little ones.

I loved their smiles/laughs in this one.

She is getting so big, it still surprises me when I see new pictures of her.

This was pretty much the look he gave in most of his pictures.

Or this one, where he was trying to be funny and give himself bunny ears.


Hope everyone had a fabulous Easter holiday with friends and/or loved ones.

1 comment:

Fawn Becker said...

Your flower are beautiful! We had some for all of two days and it got too hot :(