him, her, and them...

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's Pary Time

Jax has been really into Buzz Light Year and Woody lately. Probably because of the recent release of Toy Story 3. This however was fine with us since it made finding a theme for his 3rd birthday party very easy. Plus there was so much stuff available to use. Here is a picture of those that attended. Instead of a traditional cake I made these cupcake/ice cream cones. They turned out a lot better than I even thought they would, if I say so myself.
Jax blowing out his birthday boy candle.
The happy crew enjoying their tasty treats.
Happy Birthday Jax!

2 comments:

Monica Mary said...

sorry that my child ruined your darling group picture. Now you have a taste of my life. haha

Ryan and Alicia said...

Are you kidding...he didn't ruin it! He gave it tons of character. Without him in it, it would have looked like a boring party. ;-)