him, her, and them...

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Bitter Sweet Good-Byes

So anyone that knows me, knows that I am a huge creature of habit and routine. I have a hard time just being spontanious. It literally stresses me out. Some say they don't even realize I'm stressed, but that's only because I hide it. So anytime we have visitors it's always stressful to me. Only because things are always changing from day to day and schedules get totally whacked out of alignment. However much this upsets my daily routine, I LOVE having family/friends come and stay. As much as I look forward to life getting back to normal, I dread saying goodbye to loved ones. I hate living so far from my parents and my siblings and their families. I miss my kids always having this extra love and support in their lives. However, I do feel that it makes me appreciate these visits even more. I can honestly say that I definitely cried when it was time for them to go back to Phoenix. I know that my kids and I are missing them all so terribly. Thanks for such a fantastic visit and we can't wait for the next time. Final group hug with Nana.
Jax just couldn't let go.
We love and miss you Nana, Ethan, Maryn, Mallory, and Courtney! (Courtney was only here for a night and then she went back with her dad to Phoenix. That's why she's not in the pics.)

No comments: