him, her, and them...

Thursday, June 3, 2010

May is My Month


May is always such a fun month for me. It's Mother's Day, my birthday, and usually the weather is beautiful (this year was definitely an exception to that rule). I love Mother's Day and I LOVE my birthday. This year was wonderful yet again. For Mother's Day I got to sleep in while Ry got the kiddos breakfast and ready for church. Unfortunately, I was REALLY sick this Mother's Day so Ryan let me celebrate it the following Sunday. He made me his homemade chicken alfredo and garlic bread. He finished building me my little front patio so now I have a place for my comfy chairs and where I can sit outside one our beautiful summer nights while the kids play or ride their bikes. I wanted to thank all my family and friends for so much love and celebrationing for my birthday. My kids got me a beautiful yellow dress that I got to wear to church on my birthday. Ry got me a gift card to AE and one for a pedicure. He knows me so well. I am EXTREMELY hard to shop for so gift cards ALWAYS work for me. My wonderful girlfriends took me out a couple of times. And my fantastic in-laws took us to lunch. Wow, can't you just feel the love oozing off of your computer monitor?!? Thank you all for all the love and attention, I LOVED every minute of it. PS-I'm loving my patio everynight!! Thanks again Ry and my little peanut butter and jelly (Jax and Emmy).

2 comments:

The Wessman Family said...

I want to see a picture of the patio!!

Ryan and Alicia said...

Okay,I'll take one and post it!