him, her, and them...

Thursday, February 5, 2009

~25 Random Things~

I've been tagged. (Technically on facebook but I decided to put it on my blog instead)Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I'm the extreme opposite of a hoarder. I sometime throw or give things away even if I like it just because I feel like my house or my life is being cluttered by an object. Sometimes this is a bad thing.
2. I HATE the cold!!
3. I adore my family.
4. I always said I would NEVER own a minivan and what did we buy 2 weeks ago, a minivan. Although I actually really do love the space and convenience of it. And the gas mileage.
5. I love the feel of carpet and 90% of my house is wood flooring. Go figure.
6. My favorite thing to wear is my blue jeans.
7. I was born with ringlet curls and bleach blonde hair and now have dark hair and straighten it every day.
8. I have really bad eye sight and can't even read our alarm clock in the middle of the night that is about 4 feet from our bed and the numbers are 3 inches tall. Bring on the lasics.
9. I've always wanted to be 5'8".
10. I'm constantly reorganizing drawers and closets and driving Ryan nuts because things are never in a place when he goes to get it. ;-)
11. I hate chick flicks. Well not hate, but they aren't my first choice when watching movies. Bring on a good action movie.
12. I cry when people win on The Price is Right.
13. I love game shows. I wish my cable got the gameshow network.
14. When Ryan and I play games (card, video, board) I almost always win. Even when I'm not really trying.
15. When my kids are in school I want to go back and get my RN degree and be a trauma nurse. Blood and guts don't bother me in the least and I stay really calm in tense situations.
16. I love chocolate covered strawberries and grapes. The only things I ever ask for Valentine's Day.
17. I bruise really easily. Jax gave me a pretty nasty one the other day on my leg when he pinched me.
18. I've broken my nose 5 times.
19. I've broken the same baby toe 4 times since last July.
20. I love soaking in a nice hot bath. And when I say hot, I mean hot.
21. I tried avoiding Ryan after our first date because I didn't like his haircut or color. Thank goodness he's persistent and I got over some of my vain tendencies. Now I love the cut and color.
22. I'm a cokeaholic.
23. I'm a Disney addict. I love Disneyland and it's rubbed off onto Emma.
24. I wish I hadn't stopped playing the piano. Maybe I'll start taking lessons again.
25. I hate cleaning the bathrooms. I'd rather do anyother aweful chore over cleaning the bathrooms. Glad we only have 2.

If you are reading this consider yourself tagged!

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

I just did the tag on Facebook, but you make me laugh! I wish I could throw stuff out easier. I'm not a hoarder, but I'm a little too sentimental about some things.

Kambria said...

Too funny! You are just the way you were when we were kids!!!