him, her, and them...

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ringing in the New Year

We spent this past New Year's weekend with some of our VERY most favorite people, the Davis Family. They currently live in Logan, although I'm still waiting patiently for them to move back...hint, hint, hint Ryan. (Ryan Davis, not my Ryan). ;-)
On New Year's Day the dad's took the 4 youngest (Emma, Jax, Grace, and Callum) out in the snow on the 4 wheelers. This is Jax all bundled up for the COLD. Despite the cold they still had fun...I'll never understand it though. Emma enjoying the snow. During this time, Martina and I had a great time INSIDE where it was warm and we were enjoying yummy hot chocolate.
It was a VERY busy weekend and every night we stayed up WAY too late visiting. Ryan and I crashed in the livingroom on Sunday afternoon. Thanks for letting us take a little snooze.
Emma and her best friend Grace. Notice they have the same hairdo. They wanted me to do their hair the same for church on Sunday.
Martina and I just before we headed home.
Davis family...thanks for such a fabulous trip. We couldn't have thought of a better place to ring in our New Year than in your wonderful company. Can't wait to see you again!!

No comments: