him, her, and them...

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

AAAAHHHH!!!!

So I just don't get it...why do children, or little boys to be more specific, have to be so messy and distructive? Do they all wake up first thing in the morning and start their skeeming? Is it their mission in life to create such huge messes that require ALOT of clean-up on the parts of the parents.
I just walked in on Jax, who I thought was just nicely playing in his room with his trains and train table, and yes...he was playing with his trains and train table...but also the bright blue/sparkly kids toothpaste. He had covered all this train track pieces, a good portion of his table, and about 15 of his wooden Thomas trains with this goopy aweful bubblegum flavored toothpaste mess.
Anyone know a good exercist for my 3 year old? Or maybe a padded room I can just go sit in?

1 comment:

chandy said...

Well, maybe this is one of those things you'll look back and laugh at later? ;)