him, her, and them...

Friday, July 16, 2010

Last Day of Kindergarten

This was Emma's last day of kindergarten. I think I was more sad than she was. She was actually really excited about the idea of no school for 3 months. I was a little scared thinking about having to entertain her all day. But then I started thinking about having her home with Jax and I all day and was really excited for the summer too. I didn't realize how much I missed her, even for only a few hours a day until she was home with us again. Man I still can't believe she's going to be in 1st grade. She's getting so big and there's nothing I can do to slow it down. This is a picture of Em and one of her best friends, Daixa on their last day. Daixa came over all morning and we curled their hair and painted their finger and toe nails to be all ready for the fun, big day. This is Emma and her kindergarted teacher, Mrs. Hillman. She was so wonderful and patient with Emma and her quarkey ways. Thanks for being such a great role model to all your students.

No comments: