him, her, and them...

Monday, October 12, 2009

Kindergarten-First Day Pictures

Emma's been in kindergarten for about 6 weeks now and is loving it. I'm slow, I know, but here are pictures from her first day back in August. My mom was in town helping me with my recovery and was so great and got Em dressed in her first day outfit. I did her hair and then my mom took Em since I was barely able at that time to get up to use the restroom.
Emma looks so cute. She has a beautiful scab on her nose from falling on the Davis' trampoline. Thanks again Martina for taking Emma for the week while I was in the hospital.

Emma and mommy before leaving for school. This was my bed and recovery chair for almost 4 weeks after the surgery. Thank goodness for Lazy Boy.

Emma and one of her best friends, Daixa, waiting for the school bell to ring. They are so big and so adorable.
Emma and Nana on the first day, just before leaving for school. She is such a great girl and we are so incredibly lucky to have her in our lives and to get to be her parents. We couldn't have asked for anything better and more loving than her.





No comments: